329 notes Reblog
(via lovefrombeautifulstalker)2,338 notes Reblog
796 notes Reblog
30th weekly giveaway
hi guys^^ i will be hosting a weekly matchwigs giveaway where prizes include any wigs below $30 (which is 80% of the wigs there tbh and if you place their banner on ur blog its an additional $5 which makes up for 90% of the wigs) this giveaway will be different from most giveaways because it will be hosted literally every week so you guys have a really high chance of winning a free wig lol
keep in mind that because this is a weekly giveaway, the deadline is in 7 days whereas most giveaways last for months, so these will be done and over with really quickly so id join before the time is up
- $30 matchwigs.com voucher coupon code which can be used to purchase anything in store (shipping is free worldwide!)
- $5 additional voucher will be awarded if the winning entry has the reblog banner on their blog. Instructions here.
- reblog only once (from past experiences if u reblog more then once notes start disappearing and id rather not screencap every single note again)
- likes will be disaqualified
- no giveaway blogs/inactive side blogs
- must be following me (since this is for my followers)
- giveaway is also open to my twitter followers, if u follow me on twitter but not on my tumblr you can still join. however, double the chance to win if you follow both my tumblr and twitter (send me your twitter on tumblr and ill add you to the end of the notes when i randomize the winner)
- giveaway will start aug 18
- end aug 25
52 notes Reblog
Text pe We Heart It.
This shit better work
HAH I REBLOGGED THIS LAST NIGHT AND LOOK WHAT I GOT FROM MY DAD TODAY OUT OF THE BLUE
what if we all got paper lol
THIS BETTER WORK OR I GOT MY HOPES UP FOR NOTHING.
(via taffymieh)672,079 notes Reblog
"if you like someone, just tell them!"
is the worst piece of shit advice you can give to anyone
(via oneandonlyswav3y)100,095 notes Reblog
do you ever just feel like you’re just completely worthless and unattractive on a physical and emotional level and you’re just never good enough because there’s always someone else that overpowers you with their pretty face and personality and you just instantly back down because you feel you have literally nothing to fight against with
(via jukeboxie)382,871 notes Reblog
Treat yourself the way you treat your favorite characters. Look into your back-story to understand your current plot. Sympathize with yourself. Recognize your flaws, and appreciate your strengths. Defend yourself. Cheer yourself on when you go into battle. Appreciate every relationship you make and always look for hidden potential. You’re the protagonist in your story. You’re the main character. You’re the hero.
Treat yourself like one.
(via lovefrombeautifulstalker)145,658 notes Reblog
49,757 notes Reblog
Some days it’s so hard to take this advice.
1 2 3 4 5 Next